- This event has passed.
Advanced 5-Day Masterson Method Course with Coralie Hughes – Georgetown, TX
November 5 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
Advanced 5-Day Course Leading to Certification in The Masterson Method®
This is a 5-day practical course for those who are interested in learning and perfecting techniques in the Masterson Method®. Those that have taken the Masterson Method® Seminar-Workshop and desire to further their foundation in this Method are invited to participate.
This is an advanced course designed to take what you already know of anatomy and biomechanics techniques that will increase your success in bringing about positive change in the movement and performance of the horse. You will perfect your ability to use evaluations, and read the responses of the horse to your touch, to enable you to successfully respond to the needs of horses in a variety of equine disciplines.
For those wanting to become Certified in the Masterson Method® this course is considered a prerequisite towards certification. Please read How to Become Certified in the Masterson Method webpage on our website for an outline of course and prerequisites.
For those that do not wish to continue on to become certified, this is an advanced course for those interested in continuing their education in Equine Massage and specifically The Masterson Method®.
For more information and to register: https://mastersonmethod.com/shop/product/georgetown-tx-advanced-5-day-with-coralie-hughes-nov-5th-9th/
First Prerequisite – Two-Day Seminar-Workshop and purchase of Beyond Horse Massage Book and DVD/Streaming:.
- Prerequisite for the Advanced 5-Day is to own the Beyond Horse Massage book and DVD/Streaming. Please add to your order if you do not currently own both. Overseas applicants can purchase via the red banner at the top of the STORE for our UK store and our Australian publisher.
- A Weekend Seminar is also a prerequisite to attending an Advanced 5-Day Course.
Second Prerequisite – Completion of the: Beyond Horse Massage Home Study Course
Third Prerequisite – Physical Fitness
- This course requires a certain level of physical fitness. You will be on your feet 6 – 8 hours per day and must be able to comfortably bend over, pick up and hold all four legs of the horse.
Fourth Prerequisite – Horse Experience and Equine Anatomy
- Students must complete our Entrance Quizzes for the Advanced 5-Day Courses on basic anatomy and horsemanship.
- Completion of both these quizzes with scores of 90% is required to complete your registration. The quizzes can be retaken as many times as necessary to receive the 90% prerequisite scores.
Always Call Before You Haul!
The Austin Horse Directory does our best to keep these listings current, but weather and other unforseen events can mean that horseshows and clinics are not held as scheduled. ALWAYS call or email the event sponsor to confirm before you haul to the show!
AHD is not responsible for errors or omissions in these listings.