- This event has passed.
Kim Severson Eventing Clinic 2018 – Bellville, TX
November 17 @ 8:00 am - November 18 @ 7:00 pm
Get excited, friends! Kim Severson is coming back to Texas for an amazing Eventing Clinic this November! Spaces are limited and filling up FAST! So get your entry forms in ASAP!!
Email your entries to CTEAeventing@gmail.com
4* International competitor and Olympic Silver Medalist, Kim Severson is one of the
premier Event Riders in the world. Her achievements are endless but include:
• USEA Lady Rider of the Year: 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005
• 1st place Rolex Kentucky CCI4*: 2002, 2004, 2005
• 2004 Athens Olympic Individual Silver Medalist and Team Bronze
• 2004 FEI #1 Rider in the World
• 2005 USEF Developmental Coach of the Year
• 2006 FEI World Equestrian Games 4PthP Place Team, 17PthP Place Individual
• 2008 Olympic Short List
• 2010 FEI World Games
• 2011 USEF Winter/Spring High Performance “A” List
• 2013 USEF Winter/Spring Training list
• 2014 Rolex Kentucky CCI 4****-11PthP Place
• 2014 FEI World Equestrian Games
• 2015 Virginia Horse CIC**-1PStP place
• 2016 Morven Park HT CIC3* – 1st place
• 2017 Blenheim CCI3* – 1st place P P P P
The clinic will be held at Pine Hill, 1720 Hwy 159 East, Bellville, Texas 77418. Saturday will be
group Show Jumping & Sunday will be group Cross Country. The clinic fee is $375.00 for CTEA
members and $425.00 for Non-CTEA members. A limited number of private dressage lessons
are available Friday afternoon for an additional $130. Grounds fees are $25/ day & stabling is
available for $20/night. The guest house, upstairs apartment (shared with others), downstairs
apartment & RV Hookups (electric only) are available. Payment in full must be received to
reserve accommodations; first-come-first-served.
A deposit of $100 is required to hold your spot. All entries must be received in full, no later
than October 31, 2018. Auditing is free.
Always Call Before You Haul!
The Austin Horse Directory does our best to keep these listings current, but weather and other unforseen events can mean that horseshows and clinics are not held as scheduled. ALWAYS call or email the event sponsor to confirm before you haul to the show!
AHD is not responsible for errors or omissions in these listings.